2023-02-07 10:58:01來源:魔方格
最近這段時間總有小伙伴問小編英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯是什么,小編為此在網上搜尋了一些有關于英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯的知識送給大家,希望能解答各位小伙伴的疑惑。
(相關資料圖)
如今沒有一口流利的英語,了解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天七考網小編在這里為大家分享一些英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!
A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?
您好,先生。您預訂了房間了嗎?
B No, is there a single room left?
沒有,還有空的單人間嗎?
A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
有,您打算住多久?
B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
大概一個星期吧。你們對住一個星期或更久的顧客打折嗎?
A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.
有折扣,對住一個星期的顧客我們打95折,兩個星期的打88折。
B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.
好的,我在這里住一個星期。這是我的護照。
我想多住幾天
A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以為您服務的?
B I"m due to check out tomorrow, but I"d like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天應該結賬,但是我還想再住兩天。
A Could I have your name and room number?
我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?
B Tom Black in Room 207.
湯姆·布萊克,207房間。
A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I"ll have to check the reservation records... I"m sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
請稍等,布萊克先生。我得查一下預訂記錄……對不起,今天我們要接待幾個旅行團。他們預定了10層的所有房間。
B What can be done then?
那怎么辦呢?
A If you don"t mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一個房間住,我們可以為您安排一下。我們通常會有取消的預訂或者沒有來的客人。
B That"s quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,謝謝你。
A It"s my pleasure.
愿意為您服務。
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。預約服務。我能為您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要訂一個房間
A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
您需要什么樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。
B What’s the rate for a standard room?
標準間的價格是多少?
A $79 a night.
79美元每晚。
B I’d like a standard room.
我想訂一個標準間。
A What date would you check in, Ma’am?
請問您幾號入住?
B December 23rd, please.
12月23日。
A How long do you plan to stay?
您計劃住幾天?
B 4 days.
4天。
A Could you give me your name and phone number?
能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?
B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。
我的電話是7096785643。
A Thanks. What time will you arrive?
謝謝。您會在幾點到達?
B Around 3pm.
大概下午3點。
A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?
好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什么其他事我可以幫您嗎?
B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.
沒有了。謝謝。
A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?
您好,這里是預約服務。我能幫您嗎?
B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.
是的。我想訂一個復式套房。
A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?
先生,您需要預約哪天?
B Next Friday.
下個星期五。
A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?
很抱歉,先生。我們不能接受下個星期五的預訂,因為房間已經訂滿了。我可以為您推薦一家其他的賓館嗎?
B Oh, thank you very much.
好的,謝謝。
A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.
請不要掛斷。我看看是否在那一天那里的復式套房還有空房。(一分鐘之后)先生,您還在嗎?假日旅店可以滿足您的要求。
B How do I contact them?
我怎么聯(lián)系他們?
A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.
這是他們的電話號碼,601 789 5634。